The Hebrew University of Jerusalem invites applications for a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Jerusalem for the 2018-2019 Academic Year in the framework of its Interdisciplinary Research Program with Freie Universität Berlin - “Human Rights under Pressure” (HR-UP)
The Fellowship includes:
- A monthly stipend of 1750€ + 103€ for material expenses awarded for a period of 12 months,
- Fellows will participate in the full HR-UP program curriculum, including colloquia and workshops in Jerusalem and the annual HR-UP summer school in Berlin.
Fellowship application requirements:
- The Fellowship is open to researchers in any discipline related to human rights who received their doctorate no earlier than September 2014 or who will submit their dissertation no later than March 2018.
- The research plan must deal with current challenges confronting human rights, relevant to the HRUP research program.
- Fellows will commit to complete a peer-reviewed article or otherwise significant research project during the 2018-2019 academic year, and to present it at academic events.
Applications should include:
- Research plan (up to 2 pp., double space) including a description of the topics the applicant intends to research during the Fellowship year, research methodology and relevance to HR-UP;
- Summary of the applicant’s doctoral thesis (up to 2 pp., double space);
- Curriculum vitae, including publications;
- Two recommendation letters (including one from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor).
Application deadline: 15 February 2018
For submission of applications, please see: https://grs.ekmd.huji.ac.il (Note that in order to apply, applicants must first create an account on the website. Once the account has been created, HR-UP can be found under "Faculty – General".)
For questions regarding the application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org